Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School!

Hello All!

Well, here we are school is going to be starting soon and I have yet to get a bed for my apartment! I still have a couple weeks though, so I think I will be okay.

I am excited to be starting my Public Relations Internship with Student Bridges this year! For those of you who don't know Student Bridges is a student-run organization that helps raise awareness about college access. Check out www.studentbridges.org for more information or e-mail me at pfoadian@student.umass.edu! If you or your organization would like to become an affiliate of Student Bridges please don't hesitate to contact me! I look forward to hearing from you. (=

I finally got the article for SB's fall newsletter finished! So look forward to our Newsletter available the beginning of September.

Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More